DistortionResonanceDistortionResonance

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 40 Fans

biting virus biting virus

Ah, Beethoven.

Ah, I like this song. But there is one thing I don't like about it. You didn't take the time to go and create some nice, custom chords and drums to make this sound like it wasn't a MIDI file that you found on the internet :(

Try to put more effort into your remixes next time; do your next remix by ear instead of by MIDI.

Could you stop by me and my friends audio page and review our latest track, "Distortion Vs. Resonance"? We'd appreciate it if you did :)

Here's a link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1850716

Keep it easy!

80's Action Hero 80's Action Hero

Comb my mustache?

I'll comb my chest hair and put on my awesome aviator glasses while I'm at it as well. A pretty bad-ass track you've got here; I like the retro drum samples.

There's only one thing I don't like in this track; and it's the arrangement. I can understand the monotonous loopage, but there needs to be a little bit of color here and there, you know? Maybe a small drum+bass break or something. Change it up a little.

This would work very well in a flash though. Great work :) 10'd and 5'd!

Could you stop by me and my friend's audio page and review our newest track, "Distortion Vs. Resonance"? It's quite dancey, you might like it :)

Here's a link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1850716

Keep it easy!

Kinectically Enhanced Kinectically Enhanced

Good work

This song is good but I just felt around 1:47 the hits used sounded a bit off tune, the beat was alright throughout the song but I felt it could of had some more character to it yet. Altogether the song was fairly well done and composed good job.

Plasmatic responds:

Yeah, went a little crazy with the 5 octave piano chords there. Thanks for the review!